hi all

ukteg

Hi All, Am Gareth (ukteg) Thought id say hello, Am actually a 86/89 Honda Integra owner a mk1 Honda guy into the older Hondas 

ive had a good 9 now been all exi16 models but am in a 1.5lx auto at the moment.... very rare now days but got 3 and everywhere i go or forum i use am the only one and no doubt be the same here :)

I also have a MC6 Civic Aerodeck 1.8vti i picked up from a guy next door to me he had it 8 years and i always wanted it buy but for the engine 

i was going to put the engine in the Integra and be the 1st mk1 vtec ever done 

its done lots in the USA 

but as time went by ive just not done it....  maybe one day 

am not sure what am going to do with it yet,,its been stood 12 months + now so got some deciding to do

some pics and hope to post around and see what you guys get up to with the civics 

the Civic

SAM_5790_zpsdc81c694.jpg

SAM_5783_zpsc210af79.jpg

SAM_5792_zpsc77861a9.jpg

SAM_5775_zps32d0e6d3.jpg

SAM_5696_zps1d7e4c9e.jpg

The Integra

DSC_6344_zpsw1capf0c.jpg

DSC_6342_zpstmik2mne.jpg

DSC_6349_zpsmofkohpj.jpg

thanks Gaz

• Like 1

Hello mate. Both look very tidy! 

Don't see many of those integras about now. 

Plenty of ideas on people's builds of where to go with the mc2, but if it's standard at the moment, suspension is a good place to start :)

welcometocivic5smile

welcometocivic5smileThats a really clean looking deck mate and in one of the nicest colours. A couple on here that colour that have been modded sweetly so plenty of ideas on where to go with it.

The Integra, I have to be honest. I Dont like it....

I LOVE IT! Looks absolutely mint, and the mods are bang on, just looks so cool! The style looked so futuristic for the time, and even now i think still looks fresh. Stunning car mate!

:cool:

Enjoy the site, and any Q's just ask. And get some more pics of both of these posted! We love pics of stunning Honda's here