MB9 rear disc opinion

Apexy55

Hey everyone, before I ask for your opinion I simply ask not to judge on the problem leading to it, thank you.

So I own an MB9 and was looking around for nice rear discs since I have upgraded my front ones to brembo max with a dot 5.1 oil. Since I was needing brake pads too I had a look at ebc for the parts. After a few chats with some mates (one being a parts dealer and being sure it was 239mm rear size and no measurements done) we decided that the size was 239mm on the back and ordered Ultimax rear disc with green stuff pads for front and rear. 2 weeks later here I am with tiny pads for the rear and 35mm of disc contact for the pads on the rear which I thought was strange since the oem ones got something like 45mm.

I have had a chat with ebc technician over thr phone and he sweared the mb9 comes from factory with the 260mm and the pads being the same size as the vti.

So now my question..  Since I am from Portugal and they were ordered from UK, should I keep and install them or go through the trouble of replacing them for the 260mm ones? Is the stopping power that different?

Thank you

IMG_20171130_171549320.jpg