Honda Maz's Pirates Black VTI Aerodeck

ammarbm

Wow! That looks stunning mate! Always been a fan of white alloys, and those look better than new! The decals look cool, not seen those ones before and digging the wee "crown" vale caps. Looking very trick sir! Give the tyre fitter a slap though! Putting the weight on the outside of the rim...............I always tell em absolutely no-no, they can balance them with weights on the inside.

PS: Don't envy the job you'll have keeping the buggers clean though dude! Was always washing Ruby's white stilettos every couple of days, although was worth the effort. B)

• Like 1

On 10/06/2018 at 10:42 AM, ammarbm said:

I did everything on my last Aerodeck with this same scissor jack. Its stronger than it looks lol 

It's the tendency to fall over I don't like about them :lol:

• Like 1

On 6/10/2018 at 5:54 PM, Dave said:

Wow! That looks stunning mate! Always been a fan of white alloys, and those look better than new! The decals look cool, not seen those ones before and digging the wee "crown" vale caps. Looking very trick sir! Give the tyre fitter a slap though! Putting the weight on the outside of the rim...............I always tell em absolutely no-no, they can balance them with weights on the inside.

PS: Don't envy the job you'll have keeping the b****rs clean though dude! Was always washing Ruby's white stilettos every couple of days, although was worth the effort. B)

Thanks Dave. I bought them like this with wheel weights on them already. I curbed one wheel the other day though and one of the weights fell off. Do I need to get that wheel balanced again? 

I know what you mean about keeping them clean. I had white wheels before on my mb2 and specially in rain they are a pain to keep clean lol

20 hours ago, ammarbm said:

Thanks Dave. I bought them like this with wheel weights on them already. I curbed one wheel the other day though and one of the weights fell off. Do I need to get that wheel balanced again?

Only if you've got a wobble mate.