Krzys

As above, anybody doing anything exciting this year?

Now the year long January is out of the way, how do you think 2018 is stacking up so far and what have you all got planned for the months ahead?

I've just booked myself a track day at Spa in October, I'll do a few shows and hopefully treat the cars to some parts too! My plan is to be broke....a lot :lol:

• Like 2

well I'll be moving back to my mum's or dad's ones the house sells then I'll be saving up for another deposit to get my own place. 

I'm also on the look out for a decent unit so I can get to work on the civic. 

Other than that I'd like to try get to as any shows this year as I can.  :lol:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Krzys said:

As above, anybody doing anything exciting this year?

Now the year long January is out of the way, how do you think 2018 is stacking up so far and what have you all got planned for the months ahead?

I've just booked myself a track day at Spa in October, I'll do a few shows and hopefully treat the cars to some parts too! My plan is to be broke....a lot :lol:

when you can drive rlol.gif1:car5:

• Like 1

Want to give the old girl (the deck that is) a bit of a health check, and refresh the suspension and bodywork, make sure that the engine's still tickety boo, see if I can get the p28 socket fixed, change my air intake a bit for a smooth pipe, and maybe get the intake mani polished and port matched to the dc2 throttle body. Oh, and get the standard winter alloys refurbed coz they are shocking! 

Got to have goals :D

• Like 2

Some well needed tlc on DD Including brand new front brake calipers, service and general health check. Also need to do something about the snapped rocker cover bolt (needs drilling out of the head so going to find somewhere that can do that). Hopefully finally get at least the front end resprayed (would love a full respray but can't fund that right now). Might even do the front end paint myself if I can get the garage cleaned out and new hoses etc for my compressor. :)

In other news, possibly looking to buy a future classic to keep DD company in the garage! Shortlist so far is a mk1 Mazda MX5. B)

Oh, and decorating house (inside this time as we did all the exterior last year, painted whole house and gutters/pipes etc!)

Best bit this year though is holiday time.................off to Greece again (Crete this time)! Can't wait!

• Like 1