Another thing is, do we know what type of bulbs are in the dash? As in to light up the speedo ect? Hoping they can be changed to blue LED's if possible if this has been done before?

Couldn't find a thread on it.

Very Newbie at this moment, bare with :) 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Krzys said:

Never too long in the tooth mate, one of my friends is 58 soon and has a 630bhp R32 GTR :D

Such a beast could see me closer to my maker :lol:

Tony,  track rod ends and drop links are a doddle to fit but do have the car tracked afterwards. 

Several members have changed dash lighting etc.  Hopefully they'll give you the benefit of their experience anon.

• Like 1

Cheers Gel :) alignment is my first thing after that. Thinking of getting some lowering springs. I don't wanna dump her to the ground however I'm not to keen on being up near the clouds either rlol.gif1

Krzys, looking on Ebay it constantly shows the T5 LED's but knowing my luck they won't be the right ones rlol.gif1I'll take a look tomorrow and hopefully they are T5 :)

Somewhere in my project thread it will have it but there's a lot to wade through. 

If you have a look at 10000rpm's aerodeck thread, I'm sure that I posted links to a couple of how to's there... 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2018 at 10:53 PM, dr_broon said:

Okay, looks like the old links have gone. Most of the leds were t5 I think, but there's some different sizes in there as well. 

yeah, T5's for the speedo etc, but there are smaller ones there too that'll need changing. Not sure on the type, but think I've got some in the garage somewhere so will have a look at the weekend as i'm fixing a car then. Will let you know mate. (pm me on sunday if I haven't replied as my memory aint what it used to be lmao! rlol.gif1  #getting-old-sucks.com!)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey thank you buddy :)

I've got a new issue now, someone I think got offended by my wing mirror so they decided to obliterate it -.- Mirrors smashed and hanging off. These electric wing mirrors, do the MB4's have specific connections? anyone know what one I should be getting to replace it? 

I'd love to go check but its decided to snow again and its not fun working in snow lol 

Hate when tossers do that to your car mate. The electric mirrors from any mb/mc civic will fit straight on, all have the same wiring connectors. Hope this helps.