4 hours ago, Krzys said:

Probably missed it, when I'm reading I'm either not paying attention or there's not enough b**bs to look at :lol:

:pmsl:

Ive missed this quality banter!! Feels great to be back and posting again!!!

Edited by snakey135
Edited because Snakey is a tit
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/22/2018 at 7:03 PM, dmrichards said:

I've got some but in silver I'd you still need them pal

Hey man,

Do you still have the off side? if so how much? I  got quoted a steep price for some the other day for a pair :/ I only need the offside. Will be painted any ways :) 

12 hours ago, TJMB4 said:

Hey man,

Do you still have the off side? if so how much? I  got quoted a steep price for some the other day for a pair :/ I only need the offside. Will be painted any ways :) 

sent you a message pal 

• 2 weeks later...

Morning all :)

After doing some work on the car last night I noticed some parts were not right, we the air filter was waaaaaaay to big although it was "for my car" Any one know where to get the correct one?

Also I noticed one of my spark plugs had some oil on it, the seal on the head to the tube has split, be honest .. is that an easy fix with some sealant or is it a take the top off and put a new seal on? Not sure how much oil has gotten through .. plug wasn't that bad but was noticeable. 

Another problem is the head unit, none of the car's wires match the Haynes manual so is there a way to identify the wires if so advise and help is very much appreciated. Feeling a bit stuck now :( If anyone is In Peterborough or close by would mean a lot if you have some spare time to help look at this. Thanking you;s in advance! :) 

Is it a standard airbox and filter you have?

Might just need the spark plug seals replacing, shouldn't cost much.

Could you post a photo of the headunit loom? Usually an ISO adaptor is all you'd need, plug and play.

Heya bud, 

Can send some when I'm back home, I got this one https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bass-MP3-AUX-Car-Stereo-Head-Unit-Player-Radio-Bluetooth-USB-SD-iPod-iPhone/252689640630?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649         If that helps with the head unit. Standard air box. The one that was "for my car" was thicker that the one in the car.

12 hours ago, TJMB4 said:

Heya bud, 

Can send some when I'm back home, I got this one https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bass-MP3-AUX-Car-Stereo-Head-Unit-Player-Radio-Bluetooth-USB-SD-iPod-iPhone/252689640630?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649         If that helps with the head unit. Standard air box. The one that was "for my car" was thicker that the one in the car.

Ah, I replied about the wiring in the other thread in SOS, Can see the problem now. So the plug from the head unit doesn't have a socket actually fitted to it where you would just normally plug in the wiring harness adapter?

Yeah that's it... has to be wired it but I was hoping to use the old connector .. hang on a sec.. got a few pics but it's not letting me attach them .. I have an adaptor from the other broken unit. I was going to repin them but without knowing what does what I can't lol of you have WhatsApp I can send them that way

Are you getting an error message when trying to upload photos mate? Raise a wee support ticket with info on what's happening and I'll have a look. You should be able to upload pics no probs.