2 hours ago, Chandler said:

no chance mate, got painting to do and the paintwork is a mess. once it's done i'll be at a few more shows this year

Same, I'm less bothered about shows this year and want to get money together to do bits on the motors as well 8-)

It will be the first show I drive myself to so that's a plus!! Always been the passenger .. .not about that life any more haha 

I have got some mad ideas with fabricating bumpers... I am half tempted to get some EK stuff on mine. Pretty good with creating stuff ... it's sure to fail at first haha 

Any kind of mods to just avoid with the MB's?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, TJMB4 said:

It will be the first show I drive myself to so that's a plus!! Always been the passenger .. .not about that life any more haha 

You'll be a passenger again, believe me! :lol:

Do whatever you want mate, your car! Just don't expect everyone to always like your ideas and you'll be fine as long as you like it of course!

• Like 1

@Krzys trust me .. I know not everyone will like my idea but like you said, its my car :) I've never been the type to say oh that car looks like crap .. its someones design and idea .. I just wanna know how different I can make this car in the best way possible,

Massive fan of the EK's but i love my MB!! 

• Like 2

@Chandler I love your's mate, not gunna lie. clean and just yeah!! 

I'm all about trying new things and have 1001 ideas for the MB ... just gotta find what suits it through my eyes :) .... wonder if anyones attempted rocket bunny wings .... has that been done on an mb yet?

I know the EG has been done with it....