Jesus .. I've seen them a few times ... crazy looking things!! What even is the car under all that? rlol.gif1rlol.gif1

Japanese are nuts!! Ever watched Might Car Mods when they go over there? Insane fun!

• 2 weeks later...

@Krzys hey man. Does anyone know if the mb has a front tow thing.... can it be installed. Thinking of a japcrap tow hook or strap. 

Any one know the answer? ^_^

The MB has a tow hook both sides at the front, bolt the strap to one of those and feed it through the bumper.

On the track car we attached it to the chassis leg and made a slit in the front bumper to feed it through. :)

• Like 1

Thanks man :) 

Finally driving her, she seems fine ... gotta get used to it. stalled her a few times haha. Exhaust has snapped from the back box connection bit. another ordered though :) sound system is a bit ... well she's old. say no more haha :) 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TJMB4 said:

Thanks man :) 

Finally driving her, she seems fine ... gotta get used to it. stalled her a few times haha. Exhaust has snapped from the back box connection bit. another ordered though :) sound system is a bit ... well she's old. say no more haha :) 

I'm rocking the OEM tape deck in the Stagea :lol:

• Like 1

On 5/29/2018 at 11:05 AM, Krzys said:

The MB has a tow hook both sides at the front, bolt the strap to one of those and feed it through the bumper.

On the track car we attached it to the chassis leg and made a slit in the front bumper to feed it through. :)

Hey man, I forgot to ask, is it a generic thread size? do you remember what it was for you? I dont know how to check this :/