• 1 month later...

Hello people,

Been a while, due to having a new addition to the family. My lil boy :D 

Anyways, what exhausts fit these? I'm guessing there will need to be a bit of welding for the hangers but i've seen a lot that state for EK/EP's so on that look the exact shape of the standard back box where has the arch shape that passes near the rear wheel.

Would these work with the hanger being moved into place or am i dreaming?

Thanks

Anything else possible with a welder! There are rear boxes/systems out there for the mb tho mate so probably better getting one that's designed to fit, or go for a custom made one. That's what I've got on DD, custom made powerfllow. You can get just the back box if you prefer, or the whole system. Fits the car like a glove!

Congrats on the wee fella mate! Let the sleepless nights begin! Lol

Hey guys,

Thanks! Sleepless nights are well on there way let me tell you know. Have lil time for my MB at the moment too. Hoping when he gets a bit older I have time :D

He'll defo be helping me on it when he's older ( if i still have it also lol)

• Like 1

Heya (again)

So last night while popping a sub in the car i noticed the drivers seat is only held in by 2 bolts. Are the bolts a standard can get anywhere type of thing?

Does anyone know the thread and bolt size from memory? Been driving it for a while.. would of been interesting if they came loose haha