Hello Dave,

Thanking you :) as it happens of the members has messaged me saying he's got a few kicking about :) 

Loving this community, there for everyone!  

9 hours ago, TJMB4 said:

Hello Dave,

Thanking you :) as it happens of the members has messaged me saying he's got a few kicking about :) 

Loving this community, there for everyone!  

I've got some but in silver I'd you still need them pal

Hey Daniel,

Thanks man, hoping to just get some normal black ones as will be painting them in a satin black along with the body's trim. Appreciate it though :)

Looks a tidy MB mate... as everyone has said, keep on top of the servicing and she’ll be bullet proof!! 

For a very minor / subtle power upgrade could start by looking at the air intake and maybe better plug leads to get you started? I recommend against a cheapo short ram induction cone air filter... too much heat soak... Ive got this but want to get an ‘Integra Type R’ air box, this is what I think everyone recommends??

Thank Snakey, 

I was looking to just do minor for now. It's getting new oil, Castrol Edge. Sparks etc. 

Where can you get better HT leads for this car or are they all universal and does that air box fit direct or bit of tinkering needed buddy? 

This may be a silly question but is this car to old for some form of remap or is that better left alone? Was thinking in the long run when bigger mods start to appear :) 

When you start putting throttle bodies and manifolds etc on I think that’s when you should think about getting a different ECU and think about mapping... lots of info on here about different ecu’s etc I’m sure someone will be able to help out...

for HT leads I went for magnecor, can’t remember where I got them from, maybe demon tweeks or somewhere like that online... as for the air box I’m unsure of the fitting yet as I haven’t done this myself, but again, there’s lots of people on here that have so I’ll let someone else clear that up! :D

Okay awesome, 

Won't be any time soon but if the car stay's strong it will in the end up with more power or just an engine swap if it's worth it.

One thing I've forgotten to ask is the fan speed settings in the car. Only 2 of them work for me, fastest and one before. The others do nothing. Is this an easy fix or is it a matter of getting a replacement? 

Thanks guys

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, TJMB4 said:

Okay awesome, 

Won't be any time soon but if the car stay's strong it will in the end up with more power or just an engine swap if it's worth it.

One thing I've forgotten to ask is the fan speed settings in the car. Only 2 of them work for me, fastest and one before. The others do nothing. Is this an easy fix or is it a matter of getting a replacement? 

Thanks guys

Very easy mate.

You'll need a 'Heater resister', can get them cheap off ebay and the module is located behind the glovebox. Shouldn't take more than ten minutes to replace.

Thank you Krzys,

I thought I mentioned that in the 1st post I made. Been sat here like " why is no one answering that " 

Top banana though!! Ebay it is :)

Probably missed it, when I'm reading I'm either not paying attention or there's not enough b**bs to look at :lol:

This should prove helpful though:

• Like 1