@Krzys hey man. Does anyone know if the mb has a front tow thing.... can it be installed. Thinking of a japcrap tow hook or strap. 

Any one know the answer? ^_^

They can deffo be fitted as a few members have them on their civics. Not sure how it goes on as haven't fitted one myself mate.

The MB has a tow hook both sides at the front, bolt the strap to one of those and feed it through the bumper.

On the track car we attached it to the chassis leg and made a slit in the front bumper to feed it through. :)

• Like 1

Thanks man :) 

Finally driving her, she seems fine ... gotta get used to it. stalled her a few times haha. Exhaust has snapped from the back box connection bit. another ordered though :) sound system is a bit ... well she's old. say no more haha :) 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TJMB4 said:

Thanks man :) 

Finally driving her, she seems fine ... gotta get used to it. stalled her a few times haha. Exhaust has snapped from the back box connection bit. another ordered though :) sound system is a bit ... well she's old. say no more haha :) 

I'm rocking the OEM tape deck in the Stagea :lol:

• Like 1

On 5/29/2018 at 11:05 AM, Krzys said:

The MB has a tow hook both sides at the front, bolt the strap to one of those and feed it through the bumper.

On the track car we attached it to the chassis leg and made a slit in the front bumper to feed it through. :)

Hey man, I forgot to ask, is it a generic thread size? do you remember what it was for you? I dont know how to check this :/ 

They're all the same, can't remember the thread size, just chucked it on two and a half years ago.

Cheers fella,

For anyone that may wanna know, main dash lights in the mb4 are t10's. all symbols are t5's :) 

• Like 3

Hello people,

Been a while, due to having a new addition to the family. My lil boy :D 

Anyways, what exhausts fit these? I'm guessing there will need to be a bit of welding for the hangers but i've seen a lot that state for EK/EP's so on that look the exact shape of the standard back box where has the arch shape that passes near the rear wheel.

Would these work with the hanger being moved into place or am i dreaming?

Thanks

Anything else possible with a welder! There are rear boxes/systems out there for the mb tho mate so probably better getting one that's designed to fit, or go for a custom made one. That's what I've got on DD, custom made powerfllow. You can get just the back box if you prefer, or the whole system. Fits the car like a glove!

Congrats on the wee fella mate! Let the sleepless nights begin! Lol

Hey guys,

Thanks! Sleepless nights are well on there way let me tell you know. Have lil time for my MB at the moment too. Hoping when he gets a bit older I have time :D

He'll defo be helping me on it when he's older ( if i still have it also lol)

• Like 1

Heya (again)

So last night while popping a sub in the car i noticed the drivers seat is only held in by 2 bolts. Are the bolts a standard can get anywhere type of thing?

Does anyone know the thread and bolt size from memory? Been driving it for a while.. would of been interesting if they came loose haha