Head unit nightmare

TJMB4

Question

Yeah,

It's the newbie again ... (sorry) I'm having real issues with my new headunit install. The wires are confusing me, no manual/website matches the colours in my car's loom. It has 13 wire and they are as follows.

White

Red x 2

Blue

Red/Yellow

Yellow/Red

Yellow/White

Black

Brown/Black

Blue/Green

Brown/Grey

Black/Brown

Grey/Black

If anyone has idea's or knows which is which I will be forever Greatful!!!!!!!

Thanks

(i'll stop asking for a few months now) :)

• Like 1

Heya dave.. good news .. i found the wiring diagram for the old pioneer .. matched it all up and booom got me a working head unit .. sounds good and yeah I was thinking of new speakers.. just not yet. Appreciate your help with this ^_^ if only I though of that sooner!!! The rears did sound a bit weak you're right but never been a fan of parcel speakers lol 

• Like 1

On 07/04/2018 at 4:19 PM, TJMB4 said:

Heya dave.. good news .. i found the wiring diagram for the old pioneer .. matched it all up and booom got me a working head unit .. sounds good and yeah I was thinking of new speakers.. just not yet. Appreciate your help with this ^_^ if only I though of that sooner!!! The rears did sound a bit weak you're right but never been a fan of parcel speakers lol 

That's excellent news mate! Nothing better than the sound from a new head unit!! Pop up a picture of that wiring diagram if you can mate, would be useful for other members too. B)

Ps,: going to clear out the crap in my garage, can't find the Haynes manual!!!