Rear LCA Questions

AJCivic

Hi guys, hoping you can help me with the following.

I'm in need of a trailing arm bush replacing and when inspecting everything the garage has advised that maybe the lower control arm bushes could do with replacing to improve suspension/noise & clunking. They're not desperate but it seems much easier to get a whole new set of LCA's however I can't find them ANYWHERE online. The Eg/Dc2 ones don't fit I'm led to believe. 

My second point though, I have an Mb2 and so no rear anti roll bar, so the holes for this are none existent on the LCA's, but I've seen posts on here saying all Mb's had the same LCA's(?). I've seen a slight indent where the hole would be on one side and that's all. If I wanted to fit an ARB, would I need new LCA's from an Mb6 or MGZS etc? 

Thanks!

ones on the top are Dc2 bush type, one in front of it is fork type.

yes they should fit, but i would buy from a reputable company as some ebay ones are fake and the quality isnt that good

Image result for eg dc2 lca difference

Ah yes I'm with you now. To be honest wouldn't have even acknowledged the first one I'd just have assumed it isn't the right one! 

Yeah I wouldn't buy from eBay to be honest and all of those just look a bit unreliable and tacky. I just don't know any companies that sell them really? They look like the closest ones to what I'm after.

Because they're not an exact swap, are they likely to affect suspension or the wheel at all? 

yes changing the LCA would be advisable to get your tracking checked, to make sure.

well there's a few companies, Hond-R, best to ring them up and speak to Maz, there's Also Tegiwa, H-tune, MJC Automotive, Driftworks

• Like 1