Sign in to follow this  
AdzVTIS

VTiS mats (ad other bits)

Hey all,

Looking for good condition VTiS floor mats, more looking for the limited edition driver side with the VTiS emblem stitched in.

Also looking for a good condition  black red stitch steering wheel.

Thanks!

Adz

Those mates are really hard to find now mate. Wish I'd kept the set I had in Ruby before I sold her! She's still wearing them even now!

Some went on eBay for little over £10 the other day, I spent double that for a set of standard ones! 

Probably be years before more show up on there..

Thanks Dave, AJCivic for the reply. I've read legends of Ruby, epic.

Due to the lack of them, I plan to get some good condition mb3/mb6 civic mats and get them professionally done. I need to know the exact measurments of where the logo was to get it perfect, anyone got any hi res images they can send me?

Hope to have the most perfect mats ever, even if not original :/

Thanks!

No problem, I think from the look of it the VTI-S logo just replaces the 'Civic' logo that is on the standard ones? 

Looks pa like the same size/shape anyway. The other 3 mats look identical and plain. 

Had to (painfully) let my old Green MB3 go a few years back after we got a Range Rover Sport and the MB3 needed soooo much work, but I did keep the drivers mat somewhere!

Would seem fitting to use it as a refurbished VTi-S Mat, Thanks for the idea! Now, to find an embroidery company.

17 hours ago, AdzVTIS said:

Thanks Dave, AJCivic for the reply. I've read legends of Ruby, epic.

Due to the lack of them, I plan to get some good condition mb3/mb6 civic mats and get them professionally done. I need to know the exact measurments of where the logo was to get it perfect, anyone got any hi res images they can send me?

Hope to have the most perfect mats ever, even if not original :/

Thanks!

Try your local Honda dealership mate as they sometimes have new/old stock sitting on the shelves. That's where I got the new ones for the deck (not VTiS ones but still the proper oem ones for the car.)

Give Naz @10000rpm our trader a pm mate as he also gets VTiS's in for breaking so might be able to fix you up with a set. ;)

9 minutes ago, Dave said:

Try your local Honda dealership mate as they sometimes have new/old stock sitting on the shelves.

Thanks Dave, I did go to my local dealer for some info, he did dig up the product codes to help me search as he said the same thing that some have extra just sat dusty on a shelf! Wouldn't that be amazing, to find a brand new set of VTi-S Matts just sat abandoned somewhere!

Just in case others are interested, here are the codes for the matts, he was not sure which one was for which of the four.

08P14-ST3-561

08P14-ST3-510F

08P14-ST3-560F

08P14-ST3-51 1

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dave said:

Give Naz @10000rpm our trader a pm

Will let my demands be known! Thanks mate.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AdzVTIS said:

Thanks Dave, I did go to my local dealer for some info, he did dig up the product codes to help me search as he said the same thing that some have extra just sat dusty on a shelf! Wouldn't that be amazing, to find a brand new set of VTi-S Matts just sat abandoned somewhere!

Just in case others are interested, here are the codes for the matts, he was not sure which one was for which of the four.

08P14-ST3-561

08P14-ST3-510F

08P14-ST3-560F

08P14-ST3-51 1

That's handy info mate!

Random update

I got Honda UK head office to put a request in the dealership newsletter that went out to every UK Honda dealer to ask them all to check if they had any forgotten stock. Took a week, but they called yesterday and all confirmed they don't exist anymore as new.

To most this might have been an obvious result, but I just had to know.

In talks with a custom fabrics company to create me a perfect replica, apparently they need Honda to agree IP's and trademark infringements rubbish, but if they do, I will post pics and a link to get your own.

• Like 1

Got VTIS ones, very good condition passenger side with red stitch ect & but the driver side one has damage where the hole is to fix it to the bracket.it could be repaired I guess ,the logo is ok also.

whats your location ?