hmm, 

yeah there's no oil sign on the driveway. 

But i checked today and the oil magicly appeared again because it's now passed the maximum oil gauge. I am going to check every 3 to 4 days if the level changes.

An other question. I see alot of people run window visors but my question is where do you get it from.

Because i only found the one from "team heko" but thats with clips and i like the climair more that holds itself in place.

Thanks! 

Climair are the best in my opinion mate. I've had both those and the team Hekkos and the quality and fit of the climairs are so much better. The Hekkos pop up on eBay often, the climairs tend to be mostly had from the climair website. If you want the rears too, type in Rover 400 if the civic ones aren't there. 8-)

I have Heko ones and I'm not impressed, they don't fit very well, the rear ones were falling down and passenger side front kept popping out. I've had to remove them all and fit new double-sided tape already and they haven't even been on that long. The deflectors move and tape has dried up and looks horrible all over again. Heko also sell Rover 400/45/MGZS ones, these might fit better on the front? 

The Heko ones are cheap though so it is a cheap mod to do! Under £30 for a set of 4. Can't complain. 

On 9/20/2018 at 1:10 AM, AJCivic said:

I have Heko ones and I'm not impressed, they don't fit very well, the rear ones were falling down and passenger side front kept popping out. I've had to remove them all and fit new double-sided tape already and they haven't even been on that long. The deflectors move and tape has dried up and looks horrible all over again. Heko also sell Rover 400/45/MGZS ones, these might fit better on the front? 

The Heko ones are cheap though so it is a cheap mod to do! Under £30 for a set of 4. Can't complain. 

The rover 400 etc are the same ones mate, so fit is exactly the same. My Hekos did the very same as yours, and those awful metal clips they come with don't do anything other than make the fitment worse! They also bugger up your rubbers too. Climair are such a solid fit you could probs get away with not actually using the double sided tape, but that makes the fitment perfect. Just the cost that's a downer!