The new daily

Blackwolf

hi guys time for a new chapter. I'll start of by saying that my old ma8 will be going to scrappers soon :( found some rather nasty rust and dew to rather annoying unforseen circumstances happing with my other non honda project. I dont have the time or space to work on it so i will build another in a year or so time.

Now for the good news as i was gettng rid of my ma i wanted another civic as a daily as my origanl car that was going to use went up in a cloud of gear box oil and rust so i now have a mb as a daily :) Im going to be doing some things to her like coilovers wheels etc. Its rather clean to as it has next to no rust and has the nicer black interior. The only issues are the drivers side window doesnt work (mechanism come apart), boot doesnt shut or lock properly (previous ownwer had a fight wth something lol) can pull the latch back into place.

Heres a pic of her for you guys will upload more tomorrow 

IMG_0498.JPG

IMG_0499.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Been a busy few weeks but done a little to the car. Ive painted and fitted the ducktail fitted the kode gear knob. Also got my hands on a d1spec quick release but need a shorter boss and flat wheel  if i dont want to be able to steer with my chin lol. picking up some wheels tuesday as it desperatly needs them and hopefully sort the blow in the exhaust out. plenty more to come :) 

IMG_0629.JPG

IMG_0631.JPG

IMG_0632.JPG

IMG_0633.JPG

IMG_0634.JPG

• Like 1

Looking good mate! First Civic M with a ducktail spoiler I've seen! What was it originally from/for? Seems to fit in nicely. 8-) Looking much nicer now it's lowered too. Good progress bud!

Got the new wheels on. They are Stuttgart ST5's will put some overfenders on it soon as the wheels stick out a little bit and will re paint matt black. Sorry not the best picture will get more tomoz.

IMG_0648.JPG

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
On 7/28/2018 at 8:56 PM, Blackwolf said:

Cheers mate. The spoiler is originally from a s13 but then I modified it to fit. Yeah looks so much better got some wheels to put on it too 

Its from an S13 Jay but modified. Looks sweet eh!

• 2 months later...

Afternoon guys and girls. Update time! Thought it might be an idea to update this post as I've decide to end up keeping my mb after the MOT ran out at the start of April. It very nearly got stripped for parts then sent to scrapyard In the sky via the banger track! but Im glad to say its back and will be going for its MOT in the next week or so just got to get some bits done so it actually passes. Things like a high flow/sports cat as its decat atm, new seats (picking up today :-D), new horn as the one it has atm sounds like it has a cold lol :lol:. The car looks rather different since I last posted but if anyone here went to honda Mimms at santa pod would have seen it. The plans for the mb over the next few months are going to be awesome and any help will be much apricated :D Here is a couple of pics of what it looks like will get some more later. Hope you guys like it    

honda mimms.jpg

honda paint job.jpg

• Like 2