Front Passenger Door "Clicking" Noise

Rissy

Question

I have a bizarre clicking noise coming from what i think i hear, is roughly around the front edge of the front passenger door on my car.  It's a hard noise to describe, but it's random, but continual while the car is moving, especially under acceleration and braking, or bumps in the road.  It's almost like a joint has come loose or something.  I've pulled the door apart and assessed everything, and chekced everything is tight.  If it's not coming from the door, then i can only consider it might be coming from behind the front wing.  Has anyone else ever had this, and been able to source it at all?  Is there a known something which occurs with time with these cars which might cause what i'm experiencing?

I have to say i'm not so bothered by the prices (values) of our cars.  I've never been in a position where i've thought about selling up, or trading in.

What i AM worried about, is the seeming lack of support for them from all fronts, including Honda themselves!

• Like 1