Dave

Competition! Free Bluetooth/MP3 player for your car!

Hi Folks!

We are currently holding a competition over on Future Classic Cars which we invite all our Civic5 members to enter. The prize on offer is a Sornu Qualcomm 3.0 Bluetooth FM transmitter MP3 player. This device allows you to use your current car stereo to play MP3 files. It has 2 USB ports for charging, and a slot for memory cards so you can store all your music on a memory card and play it through your car stereo. Much better than having CD's/tapes rattling around in your car! Depending on the size of card, you could have your entire music collection in your car and available at the touch of a button.

It also features Bluetooth for handsfree use of your phone, and a clear 1.44 inch LED display. Just the thing if you prefer to keep your modern classic cars OEM radio or if the one you have fitted doesn't play mp3's/usb and doesn't have Bluetooth.

sonru bluetooth fm transmitter car mp3 player.jpg

The competition runs like this. The first 30 members that join and post in the Future Classic Cars forum will be automatically entered into the competition. The winner will be drawn from those first 30 members to join! Simples, no questions to answer etc, just join and then get posting about your car!

Head on over to the site now and create your account (only takes a few mins) then let us see your car. Already registered your account? Cool, all you need to do is get posing in the forum!  Free prize for posting in the forum.......sounds good to us!

The winner will be drawn at random when we hit or pass 30 members. Keep visiting the forum for updates on when the draw will take place. We will also be posting this on our Facebook page. If you know freinds or family that have a modern classic car, tell them to head over to the FCC forum and sign up! We want to see lots of Modern classics, the more the merrier!

See you at https://futureclassiccars.uk

Dave

• Like 1

I have a Qualcomm bluetooth unit and love it.

It plays my MP3 music from the SDHC slot.....pairing my mobile was a doddle.....all in all,  it's a brilliant addition to my old jamjar.

Excellent prize for someone that wants to keep their pride and joy standard friday.gif1

• Like 2

Prize has arrived, and agree Gerry it looks a nice bit of kit. Just need more members joining FCC for them to be in with a chance of winning the very first Future Classic Cars competition!

If you haven't already joined our new club folks, head on over to the site now!

:car5:

Smart phones, dumb phones.....I dislike 'em all equally....so the Bluetooth kit is a Godsend to me.

My cigarette lighter receptor is a bit hit and miss (worn after 18 years of use)......with a bit of luck I might effect a permanent repair.

I have lined up hundreds of  MP3 single tracks to put onto a couple of midi SD cards.....the unit supports up to 32 gig.....to stop me getting bored....I'll use several 8 gig SD cards.

My brother (who sent me the Bluetooth unit) ended up buying 5 units (his neighbours and friends asked him to get them one after they saw how well they worked).

• Like 1

Yes deffo a great prize for the winner! Might get one for my Mini as it's really restricted radio upgrade wise.