My 690bhp MB6.

VTISTURBO

2 minutes ago, VTISTURBO said:

Thats right yes, a lot has changed since then though! 

Yeah I can tell. Bet you're glad you kept hold of it. I don't think I could ever sell mine. I'd end up breaking it if anything. 

Just now, dmrichards said:

Yeah I can tell. Bet you're glad you kept hold of it. I don't think I could ever sell mine. I'd end up breaking it if anything. 

Yeah very. Yeah unless someone wanted to pay me 15k id have to break it aswell. Not yet though! :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, VTISTURBO said:

What issues you having mate?

ive got the S2 70mm Alpha

Ive got the S2 68mm pro series and the throttle is sticking like mad. Im also having issues with my idle and cold starting the car, I've done a thread on here about it. I'm not sure if the issues im having will be because of the throttle body or not, surely they can't be helping. I've been in touch with S2 and it's looking like they will be sending me a replacement. 

34 minutes ago, dmrichards said:

Ive got the S2 68mm pro series and the throttle is sticking like mad. Im also having issues with my idle and cold starting the car, I've done a thread on here about it. I'm not sure if the issues im having will be because of the throttle body or not, surely they can't be helping. I've been in touch with S2 and it's looking like they will be sending me a replacement. 

It wouldn’t surprise me. Their throttle body’s seem s**t. 
Mine has stuck several times also. And I go through a TPS every couple hundred miles which could potentially be down to the TB