Vti-s Turbo project

KiNK43

Yeah been out for a blast. Drives a million times better already. Silent over bumps. No clunking  has new rear ARB bushes and drop links on aswell.

Oil cooler doing its job. 10-15 degrees cooler than before. 

Gonna go back to using 10w40 now I recon.

• Like 2

Looks totally amazing, that suspension looks top banana mate. I really need to do this to DD, love how it looks all brand new under there and how it drives must feel like a new car!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, KiNK43 said:

Yeah been out for a blast. Drives a million times better already. Silent over bumps. No clunking  has new rear ARB bushes and drop links on aswell.

Oil cooler doing its job. 10-15 degrees cooler than before. 

Gonna go back to using 10w40 now I recon.

Nice 8-)

Just knocked this up incase actually get to any shows this year.

Always been a bit worried leaving bonnet up on normal prop incase wind picks up. Problem solved.IMG_20200420_131737.thumb.jpg.d60da7510d3f4e4dfc92803d08d1b9eb.jpg

IMG_20200420_131746.jpg

IMG_20200420_131753.jpg

IMG_20200420_154346.jpg

IMG_20200420_154341.jpg

• Like 2

Been insurance shopping today which is never nice with a heavily modified car.

Ended up with Green light. And tbh it was the best experience I've ever had buying insurance. Incredibly helpful but were weird in a sense. Told me to go shop elsewhere and wouldn't give me a price as they were confident would beat  others.

Said ring back when your ready to commit and pay a deposit and we'll give you a price. So I did.

And wasn't disappointed. One of the cheapest policies I've ever had but with all modifications declared and all the bells and whistles aswell as a smaller excess than previously aswell.

Very pleased.

• Like 1

More dissapointment today.

I ordered used from speed equip autocenter.

Last time now. Tells me stuffs mint. Turns up a load of scruffy crap to go straight in the bin.

A snapped parcel shelf to replace my snapped parcel shelf. Cheers.

And this damn window trim.

How is it so difficult to get a window trim for my passenger door. Took months of being messed about and wasting money. 

Nothing new now. First he sent the wrong side now he sent a cracked and perished one all peeling and rusty underneath. So fed up with it.

Could never recommend anyone buy from that place. Took the p**s every time I've used em.

• KiNK43 locked and unlocked this topic