Vti-s Turbo project

KiNK43

4 hours ago, Dave said:

Mate that height looks spot on, plus will go some ways to help protect that stunning undercarriage. Think Ali (burbleboy) might be able to help with the settings or Dan DMRichards? Loving how clean this looks, credit to you bud!

DD also needs those bushes replaced although they passed the mot but they look completely shot. It's deffo on my list of things to get done.

I gave all camber and toe prints away with car etc. I had alignment adjusted every few months. But remember mine was quite low so would be different readings? 

Nice car this, wish i had this in my 'mind lotto garage' ;)

• Like 1

Ahh maybe I don't know. I've always just gone and got standard settings. I'll have to have a look online see if I can find any decent info as wouldn't mind having it a bit more focused.

Times ticking for donnington. Been on call all weekend between jobs manage to fit the front knuckles and coilovers. 10mm spacers are on aswell. Offset Is much better imo.

Getting really excited now. Can take her for an alignment. And about there. 

IMG_20200614_130841.jpg

IMG_20200614_133755.jpg

IMG_20200614_134021.jpg

IMG_20200614_194435.jpg

• Like 1

Needed some new plug leads and accidentally now have a red and black theme going on throughout the car. Remembered I had a little red cap for the ps fluid somewhere lol. It's the little things ay. Haha.

IMG_20200614_202153.jpg

IMG_20200614_202149.jpg

IMG_20200614_202138.jpg

IMG_20200614_202201.jpg

• Like 1

Pretty depressing but weighing up cancelling track day next week. Ive wrecked my foot riding bmx. Bent all me toes right back.  Foots the size of a melon, toes are all black. Can't walk. Might be bit better by then just not sure. :(

• Sad 2

Not good. Still can't stand or walk. Hopping around everywhere or on crutches. 

Guess it will improve with time.

Took the opportunity to order the bits to redo the brakes tho. So that's one positive. Probably would have ended up in the gravel tomorow trying slowdown from 150mph

• Haha 1

• KiNK43 locked and unlocked this topic