Vti-s Turbo project

KiNK43

17 minutes ago, dr_broon said:

Do tell... 

Just seen it pop up for sale on here the other day and fell in love. Needs a few bits doing. But drives really really well. Obviously been looked after. Had lots of work carried out in the past. And although it has a few battle scars it generally looks great.

Is that the one that was from down near brands? Must admit, it crossed my mind more than once a a run around for while tubs is getting sorted... Even the tow bar to help with the logistics. 

Nice one 8-)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, dr_broon said:

Is that the one that was from down near brands? Must admit, it crossed my mind more than once a a run around for while tubs is getting sorted... Even the tow bar to help with the logistics. 

Nice one 8-)

Snooze ya loose!!!! Haha not really. 

He must have posted it up about 2 minutes and I messaged saying I'd take it. Blimey would have been a long drive for you down there was bad enough for me.

• Haha 1

Yeah man!. Just a bit. 

I took my ford down there as was the first time I'd drove since hurt my foot and it's still a bit bad. So thaught the cruise control would help and cheap as chips on fuel tbf. So me mate drove the civic back up. Been out for a blast in it tho. Loving it.

• Like 1

• KiNK43 locked and unlocked this topic