Vti-s Turbo project

KiNK43

Picked up a few friends stuck to the front bumper! Was out with my oldest lad few squirts of throttle every now and again. Very easy to max out 5th gear. 70 to 150 barely takes any time at all. Will get an app to time actually

• Haha 1

What a machine! Liking the sound of the performance mate, and that shine!!! Looks as good underneath as it does on top, a credit to you bud!

18 minutes ago, Dave said:

What a machine! Liking the sound of the performance mate, and that shine!!! Looks as good underneath as it does on top, a credit to you bud!

Cheers Dave I'm really happy how shes coming on. Its a keeper this one.

Do love it.

Could really get yourself in trouble in it tbh.

Its so punchy at motorway speeds. Right in the rev range where the turbos on it and already loaded up. It flies and before you know it your setup to loose your license. I'll calm down now was just getting it out my system :)

• Like 2

gotta be done hasn't it! lol rlol.gif1 I was the same in Ruby.....same in Roxy lol. Only maxed them out once just to see what they could really do and Ruby impressed me (all she had was the stainless cat back and an induction kit) and she hit an indicated 147mph (so in real world probably around 135, maybe 140mph? Roxy i hit just over 150mph, so again, realistically around 145mph, maybe a wee bit more. Bloody shit maself in Roxy though when I looked at speedo, didnt realise we were going so fast and the bugger was still pulling! All on a drag strip obviously, and soooooo much fun!

Main reason I sold Roxy was overly stupid stiff suspension and the fact she was gonna loose me my license!! lol applause.gif1

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KiNK43 said:

They really are firm the fn2 my mate has one. Really grown on me tho, nice cars.

They are really nice cars mate, even he FN1 (TypeS) I had was a stunning car to look at and the interior is amazing. I still think that even though it doesnt have the same power (only 130bhp) the TypeS was the better of the two, certainly easy to live with. The rock hard suspension of the FN2 is what let it down. Lovely car on a super smooth road tho! And quick!

Lovely car and a credit to the effort and money put in. As you said, defo a keeper after all this! I laughed when you nailed it on motorway, we ALL do the same to test the water! I done the same and lifted at about 170. (clock showes 160). Wasnt prepared for the consequences if things went wrong. Instantly slowed! Good buzz tho. You can safely do that on the track with that beast!

• Like 1

• KiNK43 locked and unlocked this topic