Vti-s Turbo project

KiNK43

• 3 weeks later...

Finally!!! Seen one of these for sale.. so chuffed. Paid through the nose for it. But unlikely to find another.

Test fitted then quick blast on the mop!

Some better tyres Toyo r888 IMG_20200907_170330.thumb.jpg.b2fc94b583b08660301a2a1fa8e87f12.jpgfor track aswell. Gonna put on spare wheels I have. Find a nother pair aswell. The ns2r were as good as I'd hoped tbh.

IMG_20200907_165303.jpg

IMG_20200907_165711.jpg

IMG_20200907_175548.jpg

On 6/27/2020 at 7:52 PM, KiNK43 said:

From Matt Lewis Racing. Very good price tbh. You know me love searching for a bargain.

Not checked there the right length yet tho eeek

Which lines did you order?

can't see any listed for the M. 

Took me ages to find the early type VTiS alloy gearknob same as yours mate......and that was about 7 years ago! Well done on finding one now, cracking bit of kit that. I was sure I had one somewhere in the garage (had both the early one and the later one) but christ knows where it is now since we moved home lol

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Dave said:

Took me ages to find the early type VTiS alloy gearknob same as yours mate......and that was about 7 years ago! Well done on finding one now, cracking bit of kit that. I was sure I had one somewhere in the garage (had both the early one and the later one) but christ knows where it is now since we moved home lol

Asked and asked and asked for years never found one. Then Dan who was asking for speedlines the other day put one for sale. Snapped it up straight away.

• Like 2

• KiNK43 locked and unlocked this topic