Vti-s Turbo project

KiNK43

3 minutes ago, dr_broon said:

Nice to get it up and running :cool:

What are you using for Bluetooth Jake? Has the coil pack kit got it? 

No mate. It's a serial to Bluetooth adapter. Plugged into the cn2 connector on the ecu

• Like 1

Ah cool, is it something like this? 

https://www.hamotorsports.com/products/cn2-direct-ecu-bluetooth-module

I've had my eye on them for a while waiting to see if my chipped p28 works - I might need to pick your brains about what you needed to do if I get the ecu sorted. 

They do a cable one which might be easier, but I like the idea of the Bluetooth one

3 minutes ago, dr_broon said:

Ah cool, is it something like this? 

https://www.hamotorsports.com/products/cn2-direct-ecu-bluetooth-module

I've had my eye on them for a while waiting to see if my chipped p28 works - I might need to pick your brains about what you needed to do if I get the ecu sorted. 

They do a cable one which might be easier, but I like the idea of the Bluetooth one

Touch wood that will be preconfigured.

You may have to have a fresh map burned for yours. As you need to enable datalogging RTP in crome and  know which data logging protocol is installed. 

• Like 1

I've got a chip burner as I was trying to just put a P72 map on, but with a slightly lower Iab engagement.  I think that the socket on the ecu came loose though when I was taking the chip out - I kept getting eml codes for different sensors that I kept needing to disable on crome. Last time the ecu was just dead. I've had the socket resoldered, but not been able to try it yet. I've also got a zif socket instead now to make the chip swapping easier. 

Don't know if I'll be able to use the burner now though, coz it used the parallel port, and my old pc with one is a long dead Windows xp box :grin:

:lol: yes mate... I don't even think this works at all on usb adapters from what I've read - it's a Willem programmer... Was old fashioned when I got it then:

Not even sure it runs on anything after win xp [smash.gif]

• KiNK43 locked and unlocked this topic