Vti-s Turbo project

KiNK43

Cack! There's always something comes up to get in the way... At least there's some new shiny bits waiting to go in :-D

Hilux's are class! Been thinking that one would be a mint camper conversion with basically a caravan on the back deck. Seem some crazy videos recently with Hilux's carrying insane weights on the back. 

• Like 1

Here's This week's little project when I got and hour spare.

Need a Phone charger, we all need that nowadays especially since I don't have fag lighter anymore.

And also since changing to an s300 ECU. Don't fancy taking it out all the while so fitted a usb port so hook up laptop for mapping and data logging etc etc. IMG_20210608_173033.thumb.jpg.6ab3883e9d586873bc343da367026e1a.jpg

IMG_20210608_172756.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Civic has been on the back burner a touch. However going to start cracking on now. My new daily has innevitably cost me a small fortune and precious time to make road worthy and also not so much of an eyesore.

But glad I've percevered. Fantastic space can get three bikes in the back no bother. 

Boiler and all my kit for weekend jobs. Love it. Just my wallet doesn't must be doing no more than 15mpg. Thirsty girl 

IMG_20210627_115827.jpg

IMG_20210627_120324.jpg

• Like 2

Wowser! Now that's what I call a work car! That looks mint mate, really nice spec on these too if I remember rightly.  Is it a 3L petrol or diesel? That mpg tho!!! lol

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dave said:

Wowser! Now that's what I call a work car! That looks mint mate, really nice spec on these too if I remember rightly.  Is it a 3L petrol or diesel? That mpg tho!!! lol

3.0td it's got plenty of grunt that's for sure. But it's far from mint. I've tidied it up a little. But not too worried. A coat of poor boys black hole has made it look far better than it did :) fixed few oil leaks and couple bits for MOT. 

but it's just a beater to sling stuff in and out of really. However I can't deal with driving a complete shed, hence giving it a little attention.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • KiNK43 locked and unlocked this topic