Vti-s Turbo project

KiNK43

Im up and running again.  Booked in at Dynodaze to make some alterations to downpipe. As new turbo is v band. And also decided to run a wideband lambda alongside the s300 ECU. So needs a boss welding on for that.

Otherwise should be good to go.

Celebrated with a wash as been in garage a while now and gets really dusty in there for some reason. 

IMG_20210904_193020.jpg

IMG_20210904_190137.jpg

• Like 3

9 hours ago, dr_broon said:

Really like the look of that hilux! 

I love it. Proper pain in th bum tho. It has cost me a small fortune and keeps testing me. 

It's now running a high flow sports exhaust!!! As in the bckbox has decided it no longer wants to be part of the exhaust! Lol

• Haha 1

Loving this! Your VTiS is the best one out there imo, such is the standard you've restored it/modified it to mate. She's looking sweet as always. Be interesting to see the difference the latest mods make once you get her back from Dynodaze.

The Hilux looks awesome!! It's a shame it's giving you headaches but thats generally the way with 2nd hand/old cars. The rewards you get when they do behave though is well worth it! When you compare how the Hilux looks to the latest cars in that segment look, I'd have the Hilux any day!!

• Like 2

On 9/6/2021 at 11:27 AM, Dave said:

Loving this! Your VTiS is the best one out there imo, such is the standard you've restored it/modified it to mate. She's looking sweet as always. Be interesting to see the difference the latest mods make once you get her back from Dynodaze.

The Hilux looks awesome!! It's a shame it's giving you headaches but thats generally the way with 2nd hand/old cars. The rewards you get when they do behave though is well worth it! When you compare how the Hilux looks to the latest cars in that segment look, I'd have the Hilux any day!!

Nice of you to say so Dave. But it ain't perfect. Has a few minor imperfections due to track days mainly, but what do you expect if gonna use it properly. But it certainly gets pampered and everything it needs.

• Like 2

• KiNK43 locked and unlocked this topic