Vti-s Turbo project

KiNK43

On 3/21/2022 at 8:03 PM, dr_broon said:

Nice - she's looking fine as always. 

Lovely day for a show 8-)

Stunning day tbh. Bit chilly but gorgeous none the less. And a much needed day out.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Updates are few and far between now. Pretty happy with how things are set up at the minute. Engine build is temporarily on hold as funds have been diverted to other things as they have to sometimes.  But running and driving well. 

Wil be getting a service in the next few days.

I did purchase a set of the big fig lights though.

Quite please with them. Proper Bosch lamps in excellent condition. Wasn't sure how much I'd like them, but now there on personally think look great.

PXL_20220420_142111696.jpg

PXL_20220420_124301084.jpg

• Like 3

where did you find those????? Looks amazing mate, so much nicer than the wee standard ones. Are those the genuine OEM big fogs? Are the casings on those the same kinda white metal as our small ones or are they plastic (would prefer plastic!)

• Like 1

There the honda ones yeah. 

Someone had my number and offered them to me as they had two sets. I really cannot recall how I got talking to him in the first place lol. Likely from here though.

But!.. very grateful there really tidy. Stripped em and cleaned them and look Great.

They are plastic @Dave so should age better all being well.

I does mean I have my old fogs which are also in great nick, may let them go at some point.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

PXL_20220507_160614419.jpg.7c92e1e5d8c916fdfd6f57a08876c0f2.jpgStripped engine down over weekend. In really good condition, So happy with my previous build, stood upto long track sessions and a fair amount of abuse at 400 odd hp. Crack on and rebuild with many new and improved parts now!

• Like 2

bloody hell mate, you put us all to shame! What an amazing build this is, she just keeps evolving and improving (even when you think being better just isn't possible!!) Loving it mate!

On 5/9/2022 at 5:47 PM, Dave said:

bloody hell mate, you put us all to shame! What an amazing build this is, she just keeps evolving and improving (even when you think being better just isn't possible!!) Loving it mate!

Cheers Dave. I do enjoy tinkering. The cars still up and running with spare engine in, it's all good. 

But fancy bit more power. 500 is a nice round number. 

So having new valve train and cams. Will get the head sorted first as have all the bits. Skunk2 ultra intake and tb aswell.

Then onto the block. Which is where I need to save up again unfortunately but won't take to long.

New pistons and a CSS installed.

Then simply a new set of Injectors I recon should be at or very close to 500hp.

• Like 2

• KiNK43 locked and unlocked this topic