Vti-s Turbo project

KiNK43

• 2 weeks later...

Such a great job you've done to her mate. Agree with Simon, these do seem to have aged well, and look so much nicer than some of the brand new cars out there. I love finishing work and walking back and seeing DD parked up in the distance! And as I've said before, its also nice to see these civic m's being restored to such a nice standard rather than just modded. Bit of both works wonders!

• Like 1

Thanks mate. 

Lots to do with it still. But I'm really enjoying mb ownership again really love these cars for some reason.

Decided not gonna use it til the weather improves. Hadn't driven it for a week as out in van working stupid hours as I do, and went in the garage was still wet from the precious excursion. Nasty black salty water. 

So quick wash today. Hosed down all in the arches. And went round with airline trying to get as much water as possible out before putting away again. Would really like to still have this car looking fresh in 10 years time. 

Edited by KiNK43
  • Like 1

*wanted pirates black drivers door*

Anyone got one let me know please as I'm in need of a drivers door. Mine has some very slight rust on the bottom edge. Only rust on the car so want it gone.

Problem is I've wasted so many hours p**sing around trying to get one off Facebook. People are so rude and unreliable.

For example i was left waiting in a McDonald's at the side of motorway yesterday waiting for postcode after arranging to collect yesterday morning. Seller never responded.

In the end I gave up and went home.

I do have a door in the garage. When baught it thaught it was on but now realise It's nhb tho and a bit scruffy (but not rusty) Worst case I'll use that just needs painting inside and out

• 2 weeks later...
  • KiNK43 locked and unlocked this topic