Spilt head lights and mg zs spoiler

Blackwolf

Hi guys kinda of a odd first question. for the people who have split there head lights to either paint the inside black or to do projector conversion, could someone tell me the dimensions of the internal head light bucket mainly width and hight. also look to put a spoiler on my mb as the ducktail didn't work out what goes well on them?

Thanks

Ben

Personally I prefer the mb without a spoiler. Iv had 2 mb's and removed it off both of them. There just for show anyway, they don't produce downforce. And I like the clearer view out the back. One thing I can tell you is the mg zs 180 spoiler doesn't fit, not even close. 

Head light wise I don't know how you'd measure it without taking them apart. You might aswell strip it down if you want to measure it and while your there paint the chrome bit black. Looks loads better. 

On 2/9/2019 at 11:24 PM, Vtisgilman said:

Personally I prefer the mb without a spoiler. Iv had 2 mb's and removed it off both of them. There just for show anyway, they don't produce downforce. And I like the clearer view out the back. One thing I can tell you is the mg zs 180 spoiler doesn't fit, not even close. 

Head light wise I don't know how you'd measure it without taking them apart. You might aswell strip it down if you want to measure it and while your there paint the chrome bit black. Looks loads better. 

Out of interest, after you have removed the spoilers how do you fill the holes? 

I still havent got round to fitting a spoiler to mine, think I’m dragging my heels without realising because any non-reversible mods make me nervous haha. And drilling holes is definitely one of those. Plus the wiring of the spoiler brake light etc. 

Edited by AJCivic

When I removed mine the holes were quite small so just put rubber grommets in them. Looked a bit odd but knew the car would eventually be painted. Only way to get rid completely is weld them up and paint the boot. So don't fit it if your not 100% sure. In fact it might be cheaper to find a boot off a scrap car that didn't have a spoiler the same colour and swap them. Might cost 100 for a whole boot but 300 for welding and respray.