Vtisgilman

Can anyone recommend somewhere to have a roll Cage installed. I know a few people on here building track cars have had cages installed so where did you get it done and how much did it cost? I want it to be MSA and FIA approved so it can be used for racing. I have contacted Safety Devices for a quote and their FIA approved cage is coming in at 3k for supply and fitting which seems a bit steep to me. 

Any advice on places and how much it cost them would be much appreciated, especially from anyone in the motorsport community. 

Yeah I have done that and got back some usefull information. Iv now got 5 places giving me quotes. Cheapest is 1800 and most are about 2000 plus VAT. Which is more what I was thinking. That's for a 6 point weld in cage that meets MSA regulations for racing. Apparently it cost about 7k to get a rollcage design FIA approved which is why there so expensive, gotta get back some of there costs I guess.