skitzma8

I have decided to start a new thread instead of adding it to my old one. After going for so long with out my MA8 that I loved I have finally found a replacement to continue my story with :x I have been searching for years for one the same colour it has taken me a while to find one, but now I finally have another MA and I’m so happy :-D Ihave missed owning one of these special cars I traveled all the way to Kent from Birmingham to buy this car and I must say she’s a good un I’m the 3rd owner and she has service history etc.I’m going to try and make her look like my old MA8 pictures to follow soon :wink:

87CA8ED7-5B83-4CE5-A35A-D14389EF4353_zps today I bought some very rare Civic sr alloys that I will be refurbing myself to use for the time being until I can find a set of alloys the same as what was on my last ma, or I might go for some bbs alloys with a chrome lip, but these sr alloys will do me for now

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KiNK43 said:

Yeah I like those wheels. From mb1. Look nice.

They are nice wheels, I did originally try to find a mb1 SR vtec to buy before I bought my MA9, but there is only 18 left on the road so basically no chance of seeing one for sale lol.

• Like 2