Tow bar on mb3

Wolfmother

Question

6 answers to this question

Yes mate, Honda even made a specific one for the civic MA/MB's. I had one on my MB6. Come to think of it, it may still be lying behind the shed at the bottom of the garden, I'll have a look and see if it's there. If it is, I'm not sure if it will be complete as I can't remember all the bits I took off when we removed it from Ruby, but maybe there's info available online?

I assume that the likes of Witter will make one to fit the Civic too. They deffo can have one mate.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dave said:

Yes mate, Honda even made a specific one for the civic MA/MB's. I had one on my MB6. Come to think of it, it may still be lying behind the shed at the bottom of the garden, I'll have a look and see if it's there. If it is, I'm not sure if it will be complete as I can't remember all the bits I took off when we removed it from Ruby, but maybe there's info available online?

I assume that the likes of Witter will make one to fit the Civic too. They deffo can have one mate.

I'm interested in buying it if it's still usable, drop me a pm if you want

Thats funny you should remind me today! I was down clearing out down the side of shed today mate as we have a new one coming! Saw what i thought was the tow bar, but unfortunately all thats there are two metal brackets from it, the rest is gone. Also noticed my VTiS rear lip for the Aerodeck is gone! Gutted! Not sure if someone has taken it as i deffo did not sell that. The sideskirts were still there though so very strange. Towbar is deffo gone though, sorry bud.

1 hour ago, Dave said:

Thats funny you should remind me today! I was down clearing out down the side of shed today mate as we have a new one coming! Saw what i thought was the tow bar, but unfortunately all thats there are two metal brackets from it, the rest is gone. Also noticed my VTiS rear lip for the Aerodeck is gone! Gutted! Not sure if someone has taken it as i deffo did not sell that. The sideskirts were still there though so very strange. Towbar is deffo gone though, sorry bud.

No worries, thanks for getting back to me anyway

• Like 1