Best discs and pads choice for MB6

MBFinlay

Best prize/perfomance/durability/quality ratio? I've heard Blue print makes good aftermarket parts for Japanese vehicles especially. Should be better or same as OEM they claim. Ferodo? TRW? Delphi? Bosch? Also should you ever use different pads with different disc brand? Or different combo in front vs rear axle?

46 minutes ago, MBFinlay said:

Best prize/perfomance/durability/quality ratio? I've heard Blue print makes good aftermarket parts for Japanese vehicles especially. Should be better or same as OEM they claim. Ferodo? TRW? Delphi? Bosch? Also should you ever use different pads with different disc brand? Or different combo in front vs rear axle?

Ferodo are ok for road use, have used them in the past. EBC greenstuff are also decent, although I found the do produce a lot of brake dust.

You can mix pads/discs fine mate, wont cause any issues. Rear brakes dont do that much braking to be honest, so you could get away with replacing them with blueprint or oem discs and Ferodo pads. Entirely up to you bud.

Price wise, again i found EBC to be a decent balance of price/, performance.