Make my MB3 Look awesome

20UAV

Yo so i have an mb3 civic sport and it it bone stock and a little ruff around the edges, paints peeling on the wheels couple scratchs and dents and dots of rust but I can sort all that.

What I am asking of you is what am I looking for when it comes to areo, coilovers, bigger wheels, bigger brakes, wings, strut bars you know that sort of thing when ever I'm looking online for parts I'm really struggling to come up with anything and when I do I'm not even sure if it will go on.

My end goal with it is to make it the best rolling chassis I can the try and also a k or b with boost but that won't be for a little while yet and it's off the road for the next 11 months so s**t can be apart for a while I'll post some pics of it tomorrow 

Please I need all the info I can get if anyone got measurements for me to look out for oh and good tyres to run aswell 

Thank 

Connor

Why dont you get the mb6? B18s are beautiful to tune ,169bhp stock.Have you got 1.4l Non vtec sport? There was a guy in the area who decided to put a type r badge on his rlol.gif1

• Like 1

When I bought the car I didn't no anything about them and I already got the car now for a bargain tho mine it the 1.5 vtec but the engine isn't the important part now as that can chance later I do like the sound of th b18 tho oh a couple pics of her 

20190326_120427_001.jpg

20190326_080722.jpg

20190326_120421.jpg

• Like 4

Thanks man it's not bad goes alright for a didy little motor are all civics the same when I comes to upgrades like bumpers, ect and lower ride (coilovers) or at least all mb's the same because I can't find s**t 

HELP

9 minutes ago, 20UAV said:

Thanks man it's not bad goes alright for a didy little motor are all civics the same when I comes to upgrades like bumpers, ect and lower ride (coilovers) or at least all mb's the same because I can't find s**t 

HELP

All the mb's take the same parts except the VTi/VTiS MB6 hatch/MC2 Aerodecks. They have different hubs/stud pattern, and B series engines so exhausts etc are different . All other MB-s have D series engines, pretty much most of the parts available for other D series engines will fit ours. 

• Like 1

Nice man thank you I know what I'm looking for now there is very little online about there when it comes to info you have helped me out proper party.gif1

• Like 1

Tons of info on here mate. We have the biggest database of info on these cars there is. Theres a thread about what firs what from other Honda's too. A lot of aftermarket parts arent available off the shelf, so we mod things to make them fit. :wink: Plenty how to guides to keep you right.

• Like 1

Thanks guys means alot got a few more beauties of her her had to blank the number plate off 20190612_221001.jpg.b837de7eaec5d08d59670d756453f0b2.jpg20190612_220937.jpg.7031008f7cb5516b68da4c23cbd2f58a.jpg20190612_220908.jpg.b501252c538bc71b20f993adcf01400f.jpg fresh off the clean haha so I found a body kit and I'm not to sure ok how it will look, was hoping I could get some constructive criticism on it 

20190613_185323.thumb.jpg.2ed340d42e210ff17a18e8259beee7e5.jpg

And if anyone has any cheap upgrades like coils or allorys they can post a link to I would really really love you for ever 

For it looking farward to hearing from y'all