Make my MB3 Look awesome

20UAV

Lovely colour on that MB mate and really really rare as well - Look after it! :D Only seen 4/5 white ones across the forum and Facebook groups.

As for what fits, most suspension and chassis parts from Rover 45’s and MG ZS’ fit, uses most of the same parts, basically the same car. :P EG Civics and DC2 Integra stuff fits. Strut bars for example bolt right on it or you can get second hand original ones, they all fit the same but you’ll need to drill holes etc for an original to fit.

The VTI (MB6) has a front lip/splitter which makes the front end look a LOT better, you can probably get hold of one of those easy but you’ll have to get it painted, will probably never find a white colour matched one! The VTIS has a full bodykit of bigger front lip, side skirts and rear lip, and is a lot harder to find. MGZS 180/Mk1 skirts fit as well. You already have the boot spoiler because yours is a 1.5 sport. I heard the MB6/VTI has a slightly bigger one but never seen proof of that. Integra Type R (DC2) and Accord Type R spoilers are a lot bigger and they bolt straight on (with extra holes drilled), and any spoiler from a hatchback Rover or MG will fit.

Hope that helped a bit, I’ve only just learned all that stuff over the last couple years! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This has helped immensely mate I cannot thank you enough I didn't no she rare I'll keep her sweet.

thinking of a a new wing it might sound daft but my neighbor's got an old Hyundai 2.0 accent wg1272.jpg.b2dd64857b9bb5075e04502a5c405c80.jpg

Kinda like this one and hes getting rid of the car soon I might try and nab it off him before he does.

But thank you I'll make sure to keep ya posted on any updates :D