NEED A REAR ANTI ROLL BAR ASAP

RamzV77ECG

Question

Anyone breaking their Civic mb6 B18,I need a MG ZS 180 20mm rear ARB and bushings mounts, droplinks optional but would like them. Would prefer pic ,cash on collection .Mines rusty as hell,Spins out on roundbouts cry.gif1

9 answers to this question

Surface rust on the ARB shouldn't make a jot of diference to the handling......so just like Chandler suggested.....miight be wise to replace the bushes and drop links.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, KiNK43 said:

What your tyres like?

as jake said, what brand are your tyres? tyres maybe crap, had it happen to me. rear tyres had loads of tread on, but they were a s**t brand, so no grip in the wet

• Thanks 1

To be honest my tyres are bit wack,Got my DC2 Alloys going on ,Get some nice Toyos or some Michelin on them ,DC2 Alloys are really light.Picture coming up soon,A Friends got some springs but will it look good at 45mm?

On 6/24/2019 at 12:36 AM, RamzV77ECG said:

To be honest my tyres are bit wack,Got my DC2 Alloys going on ,Get some nice Toyos or some Michelin on them ,DC2 Alloys are really light.Picture coming up soon,A Friends got some springs but will it look good at 45mm?

there's your issue there then mate, tyres are s**t, Toyo T1R's are ok, i wouldn't run them now.  i'd go for something better more of an all rounder

• Thanks 1

On 6/25/2019 at 9:22 PM, RamzV77ECG said:

Its the MK1 MGZS 180 rear arb that fits on the mb6?

I think they all fit. Got to remember it is

only a 2mm difference between the MB6 and MG 180 bars, will feel the difference but you’ll save money and feel the difference just with new droplinks and bushes :D

I’m only saying be wary because I recently bought an MG rear ARB, not even the 20mm one, just the 18mm, and it is rusted to s**t, can’t even remove brackets or droplinks, every bolt coated with thick rust, so I’m having to put in loads of effort trying to get it cleaned up and close to just giving up tbh! What I’m saying is be careful because they’re quite expensive now. 

• Thanks 1