Vtisgilman

Black leather interior, door cards and odd bits

Got myself a mb4 as a parts car so I have spare body panels for my track project. Also have plans for the d16 to go in a logo. I have no need for the interior and it is in good condition so though I'd try and get some of my money back. 

It has the black leathers and black fabric door cards. Passenger seats are like brand new, only drivers bolster has slight wear but with a bit of leather dye will look much better. Door cards are great too, no fabric peeling away and not stained. Boot lining and carpets are all good. Perfect parcel shelf with unbroken straps. Basically all the interior of this car is very good and I don't need any of it. Only thing that is rubbish is head lining as the fabric has separated in the usual places. 

Looking for about £180 ono for leather seats and door cards together. But am willing to sell bits individualy. Just make me an offer on the bits you need. 

Pic were taken day after I got the car so it's a bit dirty. Parts people want will be removed and cleaned before you come. I can also fit parts if you want. 

Based in Cromer, Norfolk. Ideally collection as they are large items.  

DSC_0400.JPG

DSC_0401.JPG

DSC_0402.JPG

• Like 1

Also have other bits laying around people might want. 

Metal door sill trims, very good condition. 

Climair wind deflectors for all four doors. 

Vtis gear knob. 

Black leather gear stick gater with white stitching. 

DSC_0407.JPG

DSC_0405.JPG

• Like 2

Some cracking parts on offer George! That interior looks sweet, plus the climairs are the best fitting wind deflectors for our civics. Those sill trims are getting very rare. GLWS mate 8-)

How much for the climairs mate? And the sill trims? 

Damn I’d have had those sill trims for sure! A really nice interior there, hope somebody makes use of the leather seats. Looks clean. 

If anything comes to mind I’ll give you a shout for any interior stuff. 

No worries mate. Absolutely everything in side this car can go. Full dashboard, carpets, stereo and speakers, locks, electric window motors, electric sunroof, you name it and it can come out. 

Only exterior parts that can go are wing mirrors and it has some ok looking Honda alloys. 

Bump. 

Will do the seats for £100 if someone comes and picks them up. 

• Like 1

The parts arrived George and they are as good as new  :).......when you selling your next car ? :D

• Like 1

Would you post the door cards and how much for them? 

I'll be going to JAE at Norfolk show ground in August so if anyone wants some parts let me know and I'll bring them to save on delivery costs if your heading there. 

Iv never been before but hear good things about it. This is the first year it's near me so thought give it a go. That price is probably for the whole event, it's a bit like a festival with people camping there for days. I'm just gonna go for the day so should be a cheaper day entry price. 

O/S door mirror condition please

DSC_0420.JPG.220eadaa5f65e53b9e38ea1288ef4382.JPGIt's in ok condition, it's not damaged and all the electrics work. Only thing is the lacquer is peeling along the top. Silver paint underneath is ok so if your good at painting youl be able to sand it down and re lacquer it. 

Dno really, I know it's not perfect so just make me an offer. Postage will be about £8 but if your in Norfolk your welcome to come get it, you can have a look round the rest of the car and see if anything takes your fancy. 

keep hold  for me hope to pop and get it asap