Rust rot, aerodeck

VTIDanny

Question

Hello guys, so I've just spent a fortune having alot of rust cut out here there and everywhere on the underside of my aerodeck, just wondering how under the drivers footwell were the are 2 pieces of metal factory sealed managed to hold so much water? The inside footwell was dry and had no signs! Any help would be great, just don't fancy it happening again

1 hour ago, KiNK43 said:

*front bearings that is. 

Obviously the rears are specific due to 4x114

Right mate I will get in them! I had a look before I always buy my parts from them, it didn't say ma/mc in the Dropbox but Il take your word mate haha, i woll have a look how to go about changingthem Also, it could just be my sliders in the carrier tbh 

1 hour ago, KiNK43 said:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F261912274804

Yes defo worth checking the sliders etc first and the pads often stick in the carrier

I've had that issue mate why is That? Tbh I just flat filed the top of the pads abit haha

• Like 1

On 8/20/2019 at 9:00 PM, VTIDanny said:

I've had that issue mate why is That? Tbh I just flat filed the top of the pads abit haha

I've had em new out the box a few time that dont fit. Dunno why,  just nip a bit off on grinder. Sorted. 

But if neglected they just rust up I guess.