Front brake calipers and carriers

VTIDanny

Question

Hello guys I'm in need of brand new front brake calipers and carriers, the right one is goosed and the carriers are crusty as hell! Can't seem to find the carriers anywhereare there any rover ones that will fit? Can anyone point me in the direction cheers 

5 answers to this question

I might be able to point you in the right direction. But also to save money. If you hit yours with a wire brush and paint them I'm positive you can get them looking as New with not too much effort

it's siezed mate it's sticking on so bad that the alloy ends up running really hot, it's had new sliders so it's gotta be the caliper I guess now, I'd like to get new carriers why I'm at it to, can you point me.in the right direction mate

I managed to get all new stuff mate to ru n into one problem... my right front brake line what attaches into the flexi hose (what I'm replacing for broader lines) the connector is rusty as hell I can't get it off I've tired everything mate, only open is to cut it off and take if off at the and module and make a new brake pipe/line I can't find them new so Il have to buy a kit and make one