9 minutes ago, KiNK43 said:

Can get the seats to go in by altering the rails. but they make you sit quite high.

Can vouch for this first hand. I like them, but they're too high for me really. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Does DC2 integra steering wheel fit MB6? I've read they do but does the airbag work/connect? Also i've come across Honda Logo GA3 srs (1998-2001) steering wheel. Would that fit? I wonder what kind of steering column it uses. Could it be eg civic based or ek for example? How many different "specs" honda has i wonder.

For steering wheel you need either eg or dc2. Ek is the same as the old accord type r, and ep3 I believe, which probably means the same as other more modern Honda models. 

I'm sure I've seen at least one how to on here about fitting the dc2 one. @Dave am I imagining that you have one in DD? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dr_broon said:

For steering wheel you need either eg or dc2. Ek is the same as the old accord type r, and ep3 I believe, which probably means the same as other more modern Honda models. 

I'm sure I've seen at least one how to on here about fitting the dc2 one. @Dave am I imagining that you have one in DD? 

Have indeed got the DC2 wheel in DD

Dawns_civic_aerodeck (4)dawns_civic_aerodeck.jpg

Basically plug and play guys, straight swap.

• Like 2

Oh and air bag is fully functional with the dc2 wheel so all's good. Note DC2 wheel is all black leather, mines is two tone blue/black as I had it recovered to match the custom leather retrim Dawn had done to the car.

8-)