ammarbm

Honda Civic 1.8 VTI Aerodeck Estate MC2 MB6 VTIS Pirates Black

Car is on Ebay atm if anyone is interested in bidding.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F293421025860

Honda Civic 1.8 VTI Aerodeck
147k mileage
MoT August 20
Full vtis lip kit
Mid spoiler not fitted but it will come with the car
Vtis alloys sprayed pirates black
Wind deflectors 
De chromed headlights 
All bump strips and rear number plate strip colour coded
Mesh grill
Rhino lip on front
Yellow tinted sidelights and fog lights. Both perfectly fine fog lights
Rear JDM taillight mod done 
Catback exhaust welded onto the cat. Sounds deep and sporty 
Accord gear knob like vtis one but without the writing on it
Cheap induction kit
Last serviced 27/06/19
Rear trailing arm bushes done
Both driveshafts replaced with brand new ones from j&r 
4 wheel alignment done recently
Pulls well no smoke in or out of vtec

BAD Points:
There is oil leak in engine bay. I have been told it's probably the cam cap seal leaking. I have got another one that will come with the car along with a rocker cover seal 
Abs light keeps coming on and off
Sometimes it's hard to change gear specially if you rev it high but on other occasions smooth gear change. I looked into it and found out it could be slave cylinder needs replacing. I have got new one which will come with the car. 
Sometimes I feel the car takes longer to warm up in winter then it should but I never had any issues with fluctuating temperature though. I still got a thermostat from japserviceparts that will also come with the car
Body work is good. No rust on arches but it has quite a few scratches that bother me so machine polish is required. No dents. 
Some lacquer peel on the front bumper
There is a leak on the driver's side top pillar
Driver's side window goes up and down properly but when it reaches the top it keeps trying to go up. 
Minor problems nothing major but I am just being as honest as possible in description. Follow on instagram @honda.4.life to view many more pictures of the car.

IMG_20190918_153213_076.jpg

IMG_20190818_144116_219.jpg

DSC_0145~2.JPG

IMG_20191109_111018_957.jpg

IMG_20191109_111018_956.jpg

IMG_20190611_144330_761.jpg

IMG_20200101_181157_160.jpg

IMG_20190918_152621_377.jpg

• Like 2

Good luck with selling her bud. Have you got something else lined up? I know you missed your old deck when you got rid. 8-)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dr_broon said:

Good luck with selling her bud. Have you got something else lined up? I know you missed your old deck when you got rid. 8-)

I have bought a 07 plate 1.4 iDSI for now. I have always liked that shape. Started with the base model. Might get the 1.8 or 2.2 next

IMG_20191224_135328_692.jpg

• Like 1

Looks tidy. 8-)

My pal's got the 1.8 - it's a nice car, and quite nippy. The vtec is totally different though, it engages at low revs and low engine load and is actually the eco mode rather than the power mode. :geek:

• Like 2

Hi Ammar, good to see you back mate! The deck looks sweet, always liked this one. Hopefully it'll find a good home on here bud. Loving the new civic. I too love the 8th gen, one of the most timeless civics/cars Honda has ever produced. I've had two 8th gens, the 1.8 TypeS FN1 and the 2.0 TypeR FN2......loved both although to be honest, as fast as the typeR was I prefered the TypeS! I'm thinking of buying another TypeS once we move house and get settled as I just really like them! Get a wee thread posted up for yours mate, love to see more of it.

• Like 1

will make someone happy

good with sale :geeky:

• Like 1

went for less than I thought !! :eek:

• Like 1

What it go For?

• Like 1

think it was £1200 in the end.

Yeah, I was watching the bidding, and it seemed to slow right down for a while, then a flurry of activity at the end. Thought it would go for more than it did though. Still, shows that prices are creeping up again. 

• Like 2

Think at £1513.00 there's a good chance it might remain as a car instead of it being bought to break. Fingers crossed it comes back to the forum eh!

• Like 1

That's a good price. It's got moon miles and some niggles and fetched 1500. I recon that's not a bad result.

• Like 1

Being a P black though...…….

Guess Kink would take 15 for his on a bad day ..:mrgreen:

Like an invasion from Mars>help.gif1

Ok..

OK..

not as bad as my jokes [smash.gif]

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Dave said:

Think at £1513.00 there's a good chance it might remain as a car instead of it being bought to break. Fingers crossed it comes back to the forum eh!

Seems like it's more and more about k-swap nowadays. Looking on ebay the price of a k20 is often less than b series. I suppose that there's that many ep3s about in various states that means they're easy pickings. 

• Like 1

means it's good news for our Civic M's then! RIP EP3 seeya.gif1 lol Who knew one day they'd be scrapping TypeR's (3 door) to put the engines in a "proper" civic (3 door) rlol.gif1

• Haha 1

I just missed out on this one, bloody phone crashed!!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

but I have just won a hatch with 114k on her for 1300 quid on ebay

nothing ever seems to be for sale in the east midlands!! 

• Like 3

Oh sweet. Any good?

On 1/22/2020 at 7:13 PM, Dave said:

It was bought by a jap enthusiast who is local to me and already have a couple of amazing machines but he wanted an Aerodeck so jumped into the auction last second and snatched it. He was happy to see the car and how good it looked so hopefully it will be staying in one piece and I will see it in some local meets applause.gif1

• Like 2

Some final pictures I took when I got her ready for the new owner :x

20200121_125341.jpg

• Like 2

deffo good news mate, and she looks stunning in your last photos of her. Deffo gonna be seeing her again! Point the chap to the club too mate if you can, would love to see where he goes with her.

• Like 2