DiegoP

Hello i am new member, my name is Diego, i love cars, specially the ones from 80-90's, and i am from Italy. I am a happy owner of a MB6. The engine has just been refurbished with new pistons and a lot of other new spare parts......too much long to write all....

The next works will be new brake calipers and a shine bodywork.

My second car is a 1988 Renault super5 GT TURBO

01a54663-5f65-460a-a733-210069dcc36c.jpg

d6a38ab8-5965-48f5-a49d-4cee6f058fd6.jpg

• Like 4

Hi mate and welcome to Civic5! welcometocivic5smile Stunning mb6 mate, and good choice on the wheels! Love the Speedlines, looks so good on the mb6. Also loving the black headlight mod, quite a few members here have done that and looks good! Start a project thread/topic for your car mate, we love to see lots of photos here. There's also two competitions on the go just now (Car of the Month and the photo competition) so please feel free to join in.

We also have a section in members cars for "Other cars" and the rule is if you have a Renault 5 GT Turbo you must start a topic on it so we can all see it lol :-D Absolutely love those R5's, can remember them when they were new. They are bonkers quick!!

Enjoy the club mate, any questions just ask.