image hosting

dmrichards

9 hours ago, KiNK43 said:

Can you not just add in the forum via the "Click to choose files" button?

That's what I've been doing lately 

Can't say I've ever noticed that till now. haha, I'll give it a try but I have a feeling the file sizes may be to big for it

• Like 1

Yes mate, no need to host elsewhere, you can upload directly here. There is a size limit (I'll need to log into the server to check as cant remember off the top of my head) but its quite a generous size, especially compared to most other sites. I'll look into this mate.

If you try to upload one just now and its too big it should pop up a message saying what the limit is. Bearing in mind though that the standard photo size (in megabites, not pixels) is something like 3000 mb its always a good idea to resize them. Type in "johnsadventures.com" in google and on his site is a free image resizer (hes a programmer and makes free opensource software for folk)

Its a superb wee program  can resize one photo or a whole folder of photos in a few seconds to what ever size you want. Unusually set them to max 1000pixels wide as most other forums that I'm on don't allow any bigger.

So it does indeed.

Why have I never used this before! 

Well here's the new daily. 

Hopefully this one will stay. And much as I love changing cars its crippling me! 

It's a 2.2 I-dtec accord type s on eibach springs and soon to he wheel fn2 wheels. I just tested fit them before and they catch bad on the front calipers so I've ordered some spacers for the front and may even get some for the rear also. 

I did try upload a photo of the prelude project I've bought but the file size is too big! 

20200226_113203.jpg

• Like 3