13 hours ago, Craigblight86 said:

I liked tint but couldn't see at night lol. 

lmao, that reminds me of me and my mate "customizing" his mk3 Cortina in the 80's! We fitted mirror tint to all the windows (wasnt illegal then) and stood back to admire our handy work, looked awesome. Went up to Edinburgh that Saturday night (used to be ahem, street racing on private roads the last saturday of every month, lots of modded cars/classics etc) we couldnt see jack out of the car at night!! The tint lasted one night and we took it off the fronts next day lol. Even found that during the day, it was still hard to see out of!rlol.gif1

• 1 month later...

So has been awhile but done few bits. Changed my sunstrip to a camo blue one. Got board of the black strips on own so did black pearl glitter strips on it. Wrapped headlights in a lighter black. Ripped paint of wing so put a extra strip over that and glitter plaster over top. Fitted some stickers to rear wind. Fitted drift button as hated chrome handbrake button. Removed sticker bomb from roof and wrapped it in black pearl glitter and painted bits black. Have a new Honda badge for rear and got a 1973 civic badge as think looks kool. Have a new tow strap to go on and few bits on order I'm waiting for 

FB_IMG_1608491674689.jpg

FB_IMG_1608491688050.jpg

FB_IMG_1608491664230.jpg

20201105_154026.jpg

FB_IMG_1608491725837.jpg

FB_IMG_1608491701117.jpg

FB_IMG_1608491729718.jpg

FB_IMG_1608491733370.jpg

FB_IMG_1608491737672.jpg

FB_IMG_1608491743268.jpg

FB_IMG_1608491751916.jpg

FB_IMG_1608491766555.jpg

FB_IMG_1608491773162.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Super clean behind the skirts mate, you haven't got any worries with rust on that one. Great to see one in such great shape! I'm liking the new skirts, are they fitted to the original MB skirts? Does look good with them! Liking the other detail changes too, more subtle and looks all the better for it mate.8-)

9 hours ago, dr_broon said:

Nice and clean under them skirts! Very that was a relief. 

What skirts are they mate? 

Big relief to see it that clean. And stock skirts flipped upside down 

8 hours ago, Dave said:

Super clean behind the skirts mate, you haven't got any worries with rust on that one. Great to see one in such great shape! I'm liking the new skirts, are they fitted to the original MB skirts? Does look good with them! Liking the other detail changes too, more subtle and looks all the better for it mate.8-)

Yeah glad I don't have worry about it at all and deffo be keeping it for awhile. Yep bolted on the stock skirts.

8 hours ago, Dave said:

That old 73 civic badge is sooooo cool! :cool:

Yep I thunk it cool and got loads of likes on Facebook 

• Like 2