HELP - Buy a Civic M

Tiago

Question

Hi!!

Im from Portugal and i dont have yet a Civic M but im thinking buy a MB3. I need your help to learn more about this model and what are its most problems and positive things. Does this model have an S40 gearbox?

Thank tou all and a hope have one M soon... 
Tiago

3 answers to this question

Hi Tiago. 1st thing to see is our buyers guide >>>> https://civic5.com/forum/main-pages/honda-civic-buyers-guide/

Next, have a good look thought he forum as most things from faults to modifications and whats parts are interchangeable are all in the forum mate.

MB3 is the 1.5cc D series (with VTEC-E) These are really great all round cars, still quite nippy speed wise, but give incredible fuel ecconomy . Quite a few MB3's in the club.

On 3/29/2020 at 2:34 AM, Dave said:

Hi Tiago. 1st thing to see is our buyers guide >>>> https://civic5.com/forum/main-pages/honda-civic-buyers-guide/

Next, have a good look thought he forum as most things from faults to modifications and whats parts are interchangeable are all in the forum mate.

MB3 is the 1.5cc D series (with VTEC-E) These are really great all round cars, still quite nippy speed wise, but give incredible fuel ecconomy . Quite a few MB3's in the club.

Thanks!!

When i have my MB3 i share a photo!

• Like 1