Honda civic MB3 D15Z8 Cant find any visual parts.

TheAce

Hello people! 
I bought a 1997 Honda civic mb3 D15Z8 ..
I have many ideas on visual effects.. But i cant find any visual parts online.. Neither here in portugal where i live or just in the world.
Im Bulgarian but i live in Portugal.
If anyone can help with mods or ideas.. some part websites or such. I will be gratefull! 
For now i have Rims 14 but i will soon buy 15´s.
Im Also in search of body kit parts mostly front and rear bumper.
Darkened front headlights and such!
I would love if you guys can help me!
Regards!~~

Honda civic mb3 meu 2.jpg

• Like 1

She looks clean mate, nice base to start with. For headlights, have a look at our "How to" guides and you will see how to give them the dark "TypeR" look, or if your handy with the tools there's one for converting to projectors! All can be done.

As you've noticed parts for these off the shelf are basically non existant, so we need to fabricate/adapt parts. For body styling, easy route is the VTiS Rear skirt and side skirts (can see you already have the VTi front lip fitted). You can also adapt bits from MGZS to fit depending on the look you are going for. 

Looking forward to following this one! Enjoy the club mate!

Thank you very much! I shall look into all of this! And also i put Racing reinforced arms of a Civic eg4.. Had to rotate my suspension a bit for it to enter haha but it fitted perfectly and the car is alot more stable! 
Another problem im having is with the doors :| the mechanism inside seems a bit weak.. i fixed my front passanger seat mechanism inside and the metal piece comes out and i cant fix it xD...
But anyways thank you very much!!
Im gonna have to look for parts from abroad.. in Portugal there is basically nothing for it so.. :-D

• Like 1

Hi TheAce i have one just like yours same colour and i love it :) yours is a VTI while mine is i LS

Nice clean looking car you have there you will be in love with it im shure

I am from Portugal too and i reckon is not that easy to get parts, i got my headlights painted, i bought the butyl rubber(from ebay) to close the headlight after painted, but RTV silicone works too,not a hard job to do, just used an hairdryer to pry it open.

By the way what size rims you have? i needed to know the tyre pressure for my 175/65/r14 yours look 15"

Be safe

i see your car is the same has mine just has the vti lip...my bad!

Forgot to mention another thing i did, you can paint the grill any color, i painted mine black but used plasti dip in case i want to change the look back for stock.I didn't painted the symbol i like the chrome.

what you mean the door is weak? you can change the pin and busings of the hinge i will do that somewhere in the future cause my drivers door is sagging just a bit and i already diagnose a bad bottom bushing.

peace out

• Like 1

17 hours ago, rickybeau said:

Hi Craig that looks sick more like a race car... is not used has a daily driver i suppose... or is it?

for sure extra points for originality

yep that is my daily and the family car lol. has more coming for it when turns up and ordering more end next month to 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Hello guys! I couldnt be really active here on the chat and thank you for the info ricky! 
I live in Porto and yes its really difficult to find parts over here :x 
Right now i am curious to know which is the best type of Motor Oil to put on the car.
Ive got to make a revision this week so.
Would love an opinion! thank you!

• Like 1

Also my Rims are 14´s still i have the document to change them to 15s so sooner or later i will do it!
And well on 14s the preassure is 2.4 front 2.3 back if you get the car to high speeds! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1