rickybeau

Hi there i tried to find the info for my tyre pressure everywhere but i get different opinions. At the tyre shop they said should be 2.5 BAR FRONT AND REAR, on the internet i found saying should be 2.0 bar front and 1.8-2.0 rear.

My car has 14" rims and the tyre size is 175/65/R14

I would love to know the pressure honda recommended when the car was put together buu my car as already been painted and i have no sticker on door jam so i´m lost

Also wanted to ask if our MB civics  have rear wheel covers on the inside wheel arc facing back, cause my rear left wheel arc seems to have a plastic cover but on the other side doesn´t, not sure where i can get one or even if its missing or not.

Thanks in advance

From memory it's 2.1 front and 2.0 rear, or going up 0.1 bar for higher speed. I used to go for 2.2 front, 2.1 rear. 

The wife's accord tourer is 2.3 front and 2.2 rear I think. 

• Thanks 1

My deck came with 15s, but I've got 17s on and still have 2.2 at the front. 

The current accord came with came with 17s, but the last one had 16s and I'm sure the sticker was the same.  The accord is a much heavier beast though :wink:

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, dr_broon said:

My deck came with 15s, but I've got 17s on and still have 2.2 at the front. 

The current accord came with came with 17s, but the last one had 16s and I'm sure the sticker was the same.  The accord is a much heavier beast though :wink:

Ok i get it, the most important thing in calculating a tyre pressure is the weight of the car not the wheels.

thanks dr.broon

:civic5rocks3:

1 minute ago, rickybeau said:

Ok i get it, the most important thing in calculating a tyre pressure is the weight of the car not the wheels.

thanks dr.broon

Judging by the stickers, it's weight and/or speed. 

• Like 1

Hi folks everyone deconfined and happier? :)

I want to ask which type of gasoline was recommended by honda at the time the car was put together...i wonder if its 95 octane or 98... or doesnt hurt using any of these?

Another thing, please tell me the weight of the aerodeck.

thanks in advance.

Peace out.