Wanted!

dan97civic

Question

Some twat has decided to hit my car whilst parking and not bother to leave any not or anything so nim now left with an ma9 with a dented passenger front fender and a scraped bumper. If anybody has any spares they would be willing to let go of on the cheap you would be helping a project out massively

IMG_20200507_145537_098.jpg

• Sad 2

3 answers to this question

Hate assholes who do that! Had the same done to my MINI, came back to find someone had reversed into it at speed and totally smashed the front end in......then promptly buggered off! Over a grands worth of damage and me left with no car for a week! Hope you get it fixed soon mate. I think you might struggle to find the MA style bumper/wing though, pretty hard to come by nowadays.

• Thanks 1

Hi there i believe the rose colour is from the other car, and it may be possible to remove it polishing, had the same but in the back and i was able to use elbow grease and removed it all, just the dent remained there.

Its a bummer to arrive at your car and give him that look... then to realize it is "hurt"... is painful i feel for you mate.

• Like 1