NEWBIE HERE!

SWAMB6

Evening All, 

Just bought (Not collected yet) my first MB6. 

I have owned various Hondas over the years 3 EK's, 1 CRX Del Sol and an FN2. Im looking forward to something different. No proper pictures yet. 

I am a detailer based down in Somerset, so its going to be a long term project and I may improve it a little but most importantly is it looks clean. 

Any suggestions for some initial improvements? Handling etc? 

Can you get suspension kits as opposed to having to go coilovers? 

Any suggested tuning places to have it mapped in time? I used CPL racing many many years ago. 

Cheers all, pictures to follow! 

• Like 2

sign_welcome.gif1

Hi mate, welcome along. 

There's some definite handling improvements to be had, but I think that the choices are pretty limited now. A popular upgrade used to be mgzs shocks and springs, but they're probably quite thin on the ground now as decent second hand options. 

I've got eibach springs and koni shocks on my aerodeck, and you can still buy the springs (I did a couple of months ago as two of mine had snapped from the car being stood to long), but I haven't been able to find the shocks anymore, so koni may not make them anymore. 

Koni used to do a sport kit with springs and shocks.

For mapping, you'll need to swap the ecu as the standard one is not able to be chipped.